- NAVITEL DMR450 GPS
- NAVITEL DR300 GPS
- NAVITEL DR700 GPS
- NAVITEL DR750 GPS
- NAVITEL DR750 GPS
- NAVITEL M800 DUAL
- NAVITEL MSR300 GPS
- NAVITEL PR700 GPS
- NAVITEL R3 GPS
- NAVITEL R300 GPS
- NAVITEL R33
- NAVITEL R5 GPS
- NAVITEL R500 GPS
- NAVITEL R600 GPS
- NAVITEL R650 NV
- NAVITEL R66 2K
- NAVITEL R700 GPS DUAL
- NAVITEL R9 GPS
- NAVITEL R9 DUAL
- NAVITEL R10 GPS
- NAVITEL R1000 GPS
- NAVITEL R1050
- NAVITEL RC3 PRO
- NAVITEL RS2 DUO
- NAVITEL XR2550
- NAVITEL XR2600
- Put the microSD card into a Dash Cam. To update, use a high-speed card (Class 10 and higher) 8-32 GB.
Important: To avoid malfunctions of the Dash Cam and / or SD-card, don’t insert and remove SD-card during Dash Cam operation.
- Connect the charger to the dashcam. For formatting the SD-card in Menu mode select Format SD-card and confirm it.
Important: Before using a microSD card, please format it inside the Dash Cam to avoid data errors.
- Turn off the Dash Cam, remove the memory card and connect it to the PC using a card reader.
Important: Do not use an Android smartphone / tablet as a card reader to connect to a PC and download firmware directly to a memory card from the smartphone / tablet menu.
- Download the firmware file 'SD_CarDV.bin'* to your computer and then copy it to the root directory of the memory card.
Important: If you download it again, the file may have the name 'SD_CarDV(1).bin', 'SD_CarDV(2).bin', etc. In this case, it must be renamed.
- Disconnect the SD-card from the PC. Make sure the power of the dash cam is connected, and the dash cam is turned off. Put the microSD card into the Dash Cam.
- Turn on the Dash Cam. The update will start. The screen will display “Read File,” then “Write Firmware,” and then “Write Done.” Wait for the update to finish.
Important: Do not turn off the Dash Cam or disconnect the charger!
- When the update is complete, the Dash Cam will turn off and the 'SD_CarDV.bin'* file will be automatically deleted from the microSD card.
- Turn on the Dash Cam. The update is complete.
* Depending on the device model, the update file may also have the name: 'FW96650A.bin', 'FW96655A.bin', 'FW96658A.bin' or 'FW96660A.bin'.