NAVITEL® releases Q1 2023 maps update for Europe
Q1 2023 map update is available for the following 44 countries and territories include: Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Great Britain, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, Vatican City State, and Isle of Man.
Q1 2023 release maps of European countries contain 9 922 160 km of the road graph, 5 038 644 POI objects, 702 226 cities and settlements, of which 319 963 with address search and street-road network. 171 056 111 unique addresses are available for search.
The map of Croatia contains 6 794 cities and settlements, of which 2 223 include address search. The map contains 37 889 POI. The total length of the road graph is 80 643 km.
On the map are presented the following updated data of the road network:
- Added new highway D674 and open Peleshatsky bridge.
The map of the Czech Republic contains 15 301 cities and settlements, of which 6 253 include address search. The map contains 123 558 POI. The total length of the road graph is 172 377 km. There are 4 091 915 unique addresses available in the search.
On the map are presented the following significantly updated data of the road network:
- Added new part of highway D35, highway between cities Časy and Ostrov
- Added new part of highway D48, bypass around city Frýdek-Místek (part 2)
- Added new part of main road I/68, major road between cities Třanovice and Nebory
- Added new part of main road I/19, bypass around city Chýnov
- Added new part of main road I/38, bypass around city Církvice
- Added part of the road I/55, through the town of Přerov.
Added about 35 speed cameras.
Added around 300 new different types of POIs.
Updated address information across the Czech Republic.
The updated map of Latvia contains 100 304 km of road graph, 19 646 POIs, 8 793 cities and towns, of which 935 - with address search and road network.
- On the Riga map were updated address data, new buildings and road network objects
- Updates have been made to the road network of the country, including changes based on user comments.
The updated map of Poland contains 761 598 km of road graph, 252 776 POI, 95 054 settlements, 55 357 of which are provided with the detailed street network and support address search.
The following changes are presented on the updated map:
- The road network in settlements across the country has been completely updated.
- A large-scale update of address information throughout the country has been carried out.
- Have been completely redesigned and updated the large settlements: Olsztyn (Warmińsko-Mazurskie, Polska) and Elbląg (Warmińsko-Mazurskie, Polska);
- The clarification of the road network in Warmińsko-Mazurskie and Lubelskie voivodeships.
- Updated POI in some voivodships: Dolnoslaskie, Kujawsko-Pomorskie, Lodzkie, Lubelskie, Slaskie, Swietokrzyskie voivodeships.
The map of Slovakia contains 3 839 cities and settlements, 2 957 of which include address search. The map contains 20 949 POI. The total length of the road graph is 52 753 km.
- Added new part of speed road R2, between cities Mýtna – Lovinobaňa – Tomášovce
- Added around 141 new different types of POIs.
Each map includes residential and industrial infrastructure of cities and settlements with address search and detailed road network with traffic direction, interchanges, roundabouts, and other relevant navigation information.
You can find the detailed information on every map in the Maps section of the official website.
Important! Please note that the maps of the Q1 2023 release work with Navitel Navigator version 9.13 onwards.